Talk radio hosts from coast to coast converge on Washington, D.C., this week for live, continuous broadcasting to press Congress to deliver on President Trump’s immigration promises.
More than 60 broadcasts will air Wednesday and Thursday from the “Hold Their Feet to the Fire” event, hosted by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) at the downtown Phoenix Park Hotel. This week’s gathering is the largest in the 11-year history of the event.
Dozens of members of Congress, administration officials, policy experts and law enforcement professionals will be interviewed on the radio row, along with individuals whose lives have been forever changed by America’s failed and dangerous immigration policies.
Topics will include:
- Enhancing border security and construction of a secure border fence.
- Reversing reckless and unconstitutional Obama-era executive policies.
- The need for mandatory E-Verify in employment to discourage illegal immigration and protect American workers.
- Ensuring proper vetting of immigrants and refugees from countries known to harbor or support terrorism.
- Eliminating sanctuary policies that protect illegal aliens and endanger public safety.
- Reforming policies for legal immigrants to ensure they can succeed and benefit the nation.
Nationally syndicated radio hosts include Lars Larson, Armstrong Williams, Phil Valentine, Mike Siegel and Frank Gaffney.
Also: Larry O’Connor (WMAL Washington, D.C.); Tom Shattuck (Boston Herald Radio); Rose Tennet (WPGP Pittsburgh); Frank Beckman (WJR Detroit); Marc Cox (KFTK St. Louis); Bruce Elliott (WCBM Baltimore); Brett Winterble (KFMB San Diego); Joyce Kaufman (WFTL West Palm Beach); Joe Thomas (WCHV Charlottesville, Va.); and Heidi Harris (KXNT, Las Vegas).
Television host and syndicated columnist Michelle Malkin, a longtime participant at “Feet to the Fire,” is covering the event for her CRTV program.