The immigration reform debate is an important one for our communities and we want to make sure everyone here at ImmigrationReform.com feels comfortable joining our conversation. That’s why we recently revised our site <a href=”http://immigrati
onreform.com/site-guidelines-and-policies/” target=”_blank”>guidelines and policies. As a valued member of ImmigrationReform.com, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Please keep your comments within a reasonable length. Due to
our limited resources it can take us a bit
of time to approve and post comments, so brief statements are welcome.
- Include commentary that contributes to the debate at hand.
- Stay away from graphic, obscene, explicit, sexist or racial comments or submissions. We also do not allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage any illegal activity.
- Apparent spam will not be posted.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments and any information provided.
- Lastly, the appearance of
external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the Federation for American Immigration Reform.
take the debates that take place on our online platforms seriously and hope that you will too. If you see anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or that you feel violates these guidelines, please contact us at comments[at]fairus.org.