It is FAIR’s goal that this blog site will be a place for you to share your concerns about immigration issues taking place in your local communities and around the country. We welcome differing opinions, but FAIR will not allow those opinions or comments that single out certain groups, include profanity, degrade other individuals, or generally reflect poorly on this blog. In accordance with these terms, FAIR will not post any comments that violate these rules of etiquette.
If you have a concern about a certain posting or want to inquire as to why your posting was removed, feel free to email us at comments [at] fairus.org.
We appreciate your ongoing encouragement and enthusiasm for true immigration reform!
This site is intended to provide ongoing information and perspective about the immigration debate.
We understand that this is a very sensitive issue and can bring out very strong feelings from either side of this debate. While your comments are welcome, please keep your comments and posts appropriate. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our guidelines listed below. Comments that do not follow these guidelines will not be posted:
- Please keep your comments within a reasonable length. Due to our limited resources it can take us a bit of time to approve and post comments, so brief statements are welcome.
- Include commentary that contributes to the debate at hand.
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit, sexist or racial comments or submissions, nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage any illegal activity.
- Apparent spam will not be posted.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments and any information provided.
- The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the Federation for American Immigration Reform.