ImmigrationReform.com, a project of the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), is a blog for people who want TRUE immigration reform in the American interest. It’s a fast-moving place for an edgy, candid perspective on immigration issues facing the nation, generated by people interested in restoring “America” to the American interest in immigration policy. ImmigrationReform.com is real immigration reform for Americans who understand that the term “immigration reform” and “comprehensive immigration reform” have been appropriated of late by amnesty advocates and Wall Street’s cheap labor interests. To learn more about the principles of true immigration reform, see FAIR’s fact sheet.
- Good Start on Border Control, but Threats Without Teeth Can Bite
- Cities Back Off Sanctuary Policies Following Public Backlash
- Syrian Refugee Admissions Up under Trump, but not Because of Trump
- The Unholy Relationship Between Big Labor and Immigration
- Psst…Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell: Jump In, the Water’s Warm on H-1B Reform