ImmigrationReform.com, a project of the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), is a blog for people who want TRUE immigration reform in the American interest. It’s a fast-moving place for an edgy, candid perspective on immigration issues facing the nation, generated by people interested in restoring “America” to the American interest in immigration policy. ImmigrationReform.com is real immigration reform for Americans who understand that the term “immigration reform” and “comprehensive immigration reform” have been appropriated of late by amnesty advocates and Wall Street’s cheap labor interests. To learn more about the principles of true immigration reform, see FAIR’s fact sheet.
- Trump Invites Widows of Officers Killed by an Illegal Alien as Guests for Speech to Congress
- Curb Your Hysteria: The Trump Administration is Just Doing Routine Immigration Enforcement
- Snail’s Pace Towards Controlling Against Visa Scofflaws
- FAIR Guest Column in The Hill: RAISE Act Actually Reforms Immigration
- Hearings for Important Immigration Bills Coming Up