FAIR President Dan Stein appeared on C-SPAN to discuss immigration policy on June 3, 2016. Watch the full appearance below.
About The Author
Dan is the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR)'s President after joining the organization in 1982. He has testified more than 50 times before Congress, and been cited in the media as "America's best-known immigration reformer." Dan has appeared on virtually every significant TV and radio news/talk program in America and, in addition to being a contributing editor to ImmigrationReform.com, has contributed commentaries to a vast number of print media outlets.
December 9, 2015
November 12, 2015
June 5, 2013
June 20, 2013
- Using ‘Weasel Words” to Depict the Supposed Benefits of Immigration
- After Years of Footing the Bill, President Trump Finally Offers Texas Border Security Funds
- Same Song, 2nd Verse: The Fallacy that Mass Immigration is Needed for a Healthy Economy
- Mitch McConnell has Some Unexpected Time on His Hands. Here’s an Idea for Putting it to Use
- Trump Administration Ignores Blue Collar American Workers, Adds 15,000 H-2B Visas