Arizona Senate Bill 1378 (SB 1378), which denies state funds to sanctuary cities in Arizona, will be heard TOMORROW, February 3, 2016 at 9:00AM by the Senate Committee on Public Safety, Military, and Technology.
Please contact members of the Committee and tell them to support this critical legislation!
Tell them that local cooperation and assistance in the enforcement of immigration law is good public policy. The benefits of anti-sanctuary city bills like SB 1378 include:
- Fighting illegal immigration by eliminating the attraction for illegal aliens to come to Arizona;
- Furthering the public safety and welfare of Arizona residents and visitors;
- Taking away competition for scarce jobs; and
- Providing ICE with critical assistance to enable it to accomplish its mission to identify and remove criminal aliens who are already in state or local custody.
Call Committee members TODAY and tell them that they should end dangerous sanctuary policies in Arizona by supporting SB 1378!
- Chairman Steve Smith: (602) 926-5685
- Vice-Chair John Kavanagh: (602) 926-5170
- Sen. Judy Burges: (602) 926-5861
- Sen. Lupe Contreras: (602) 926-5284
- Sen. Susan Donahue: (602) 926-4138
- Sen. Barbara McGuire: (602) 926-5836
For more information about what you can do, contact your FAIR Field Representative.