FAIR’s western field representative, Susan Tully, attended a southern California activist strategy meeting in Brea. The strategy meeting was attend by leaders from six different groups and FAIR state advisors. While there Susan met with 20 activist leaders from Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino and Orange County. They represented six different organizations all with a focus on immigration issues. FAIR discussed strategies to fight the continued onslaught of bad state legislation and discussed issues facing the nation. Find out how you can get TAKE ACTION and find a member of FAIR’s field staff to help you gather the information and tools you need to support immigration reform at the national and local level.
About The Author
Content posted by current and previous members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) staff.
January 9, 2014
October 21, 2014
November 22, 2016
- If You Build It, They Won’t Come
- Malibu Gives Sanctuary to Illegal Aliens (Just as Long as they Don’t Try to Use the Beach)
- After Illegal Aliens Allegedly Commit Brutal Crime, Maryland Lawmakers Consider Sanctuary
- Judiciary Wages War on Trump, Jeopardizes National Security
- North Carolina Committee Passes Anti-Sanctuary Enforcement Bill