Watch FAIR’s President, Dan Stein, discuss the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling upholding an injunction that stopped the Obama administration’s plan to grant amnesty through executive action.
About The Author
Content generated by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR)'s Media team.
February 23, 2016
January 14, 2015
January 9, 2014
- Running Down a Dream: AGs Make a Case Against DACA
- Using ‘Weasel Words” to Depict the Supposed Benefits of Immigration
- After Years of Footing the Bill, President Trump Finally Offers Texas Border Security Funds
- Same Song, 2nd Verse: The Fallacy that Mass Immigration is Needed for a Healthy Economy
- Mitch McConnell has Some Unexpected Time on His Hands. Here’s an Idea for Putting it to Use