“Barack Obama’s Homeland Security Department has just ramped up its assault on the American middle class. In response to lobbying pressure from the trillion-dollar technology industry, this week DHS announced a new regulation that will dramatically expand the number of foreign STEM-degree (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) holders allowed to work in the tech industry. This is just the latest of several moves from Obama at the end of his final term to flood the American labor market with workers from foreign countries,” says Ian Smith of IRLI.
About The Author
Founded in 1987, the Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) is a national, nonprofit, public-interest legal education and advocacy law firm.
January 19, 2016
June 10, 2016
January 27, 2016
- Attorney General Sessions Cracks Down on DOJ Funding for Sanctuary Cities
- Mr. President, Do Your Job and Let Jeff Sessions Do His
- Running Down a Dream: AGs Make a Case Against DACA
- Using ‘Weasel Words” to Depict the Supposed Benefits of Immigration
- After Years of Footing the Bill, President Trump Finally Offers Texas Border Security Funds