“Whatever anyone might think of Donald Trump, his recently unveiled blueprint for immigration reform is a serious plan, worthy of serious consideration. It fundamentally changes the terms of a long-simmering debate that has consistently failed to reach any sort of resolution by establishing a public interest objective, coupled with meaningful deterrence and enforcement,” says Dan Stein in a new opinion article for the American Spectator. Click here to read more.
About The Author
Dan is the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR)'s President after joining the organization in 1982. He has testified more than 50 times before Congress, and been cited in the media as "America's best-known immigration reformer." Dan has appeared on virtually every significant TV and radio news/talk program in America and, in addition to being a contributing editor to ImmigrationReform.com, has contributed commentaries to a vast number of print media outlets.
June 23, 2016
Rubio: I Voted Against Border Security Because I’m in Favor of Border Security (and Other Fairy Tales)
June 14, 2013
February 21, 2012
- The Never Ending Story: Immigration and Judicial Activism
- Sanctuary Cities Invite Tragedies; Immigrant Activists Cover For Them
- Attorney General Sessions Cracks Down on DOJ Funding for Sanctuary Cities
- Mr. President, Do Your Job and Let Jeff Sessions Do His
- Running Down a Dream: AGs Make a Case Against DACA