The Senate Judiciary Committee held a hearing this week about Sanctuary City policies. Several family members of victims of illegal aliens criminals testified at the hearing. Their statements are collected in the playlist below.
About The Author
From meeting with members of Congress to providing testimonies for hearings and issuing reports, the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) has worked on national immigration issues since 1979. The Government Relations team reviews legislation and legal opinions and acts as a liaison between FAIR and Congress.
October 28, 2015
November 5, 2013
February 5, 2016
February 8, 2013
- Attorney General Sessions Cracks Down on DOJ Funding for Sanctuary Cities
- Mr. President, Do Your Job and Let Jeff Sessions Do His
- Running Down a Dream: AGs Make a Case Against DACA
- Using ‘Weasel Words” to Depict the Supposed Benefits of Immigration
- After Years of Footing the Bill, President Trump Finally Offers Texas Border Security Funds