“What could get self-proclaimed socialist Bernie Sanders and rock-ribbed Republican Jim Inhofe to agree? The two senators have teamed up in their support for an investigative inquiry into the billion-dollar utility Southern California Edison, which has been firing American tech workers and replacing them with lower-paid foreign workers brought here through the controversial H-1B visa program,” says Ian Smith in a new column for Fox News.
About The Author
Founded in 1987, the Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) is a national, nonprofit, public-interest legal education and advocacy law firm.
September 8, 2015
February 2, 2016
April 13, 2017
- Running Down a Dream: AGs Make a Case Against DACA
- Using ‘Weasel Words” to Depict the Supposed Benefits of Immigration
- After Years of Footing the Bill, President Trump Finally Offers Texas Border Security Funds
- Same Song, 2nd Verse: The Fallacy that Mass Immigration is Needed for a Healthy Economy
- Mitch McConnell has Some Unexpected Time on His Hands. Here’s an Idea for Putting it to Use