Breitbart this week reported that the United States Customs and Immigration Service (USCIS) prepared a solicitation seeking bids from contractors capable of producing millions of Employment Authorization Document cards (EADs), which will be provided to newly- amnestied illegal aliens. The contract specifies the vender must make 4 million cards a year, with a special “surge scenario” of 9 million cards in 2016 and up to 34 million cards total.
It’s almost too fantastic to believe, yet keep in mind that Obama has affirmatively declared he will use his claimed executive authority to grant millions of illegal aliens amnesty shortly after the election. Therefore, the administration must get its ducks in a row now and that includes even the minutia of printing ID cards.
But why stop there? It would be more efficient for taxpayers to order the other bulk items now that each illegal alien will need, and their special interest groups demand:
- 25 million Welfare Benefit Cards because the vast majority of those getting amnesty will be low-skilled, poor and heavily government- dependent. After all, the National Hispanic Leadership Agenda just sent a letter to the President demanding that he grant Obamacare, Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program to any illegal alien already given administrative amnesty and any future illegal alien granted amnesty.
- 10 million documents guaranteeing that each illegal alien be granted in-state tuition.
- 1 million “Get Out of Jail Free” cards because, of course, if any newly amnestied illegal alien is caught committing even a serious crime, the ACLU will allege profiling and discrimination.
- 20 million “No Hablo Ingles –You’re Required to Speak to Me in Spanish Signs.”
- Finally, 34 million Voter ID Cards because ultimately that’s what amnesty is all about; one big fat Democrat voter drive.
And just to be fully prepared, USCIS might as well double the orders for everything because once amnesty is granted it will create the incentives for yet another massive flow of 34 million more.
Is it a great time to be a federal contractor or what?